birthday prayer for my son in islam

Create in my son a clean heart O God and renew a right spirit within him Psalm 5110. I am so thankful that I could spend another year of living in your precious presence.


Pin On Creative

My son you have always been a great source of inspiration to me.

. God I pray you bless my son on his birthday with a happy day full of family friendship and love. Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world may Allah accept you as a good person and let you spread the holy Islam in the world. You have never failed to care for your parents and I always ask for Allahs mercy upon you.

This birthday I pray to Allah to give you whatever your heart desires for. One of the greatest gifts you have given me is the gift of my dear son Ayomide. Youre not just my firstborn son but my first love.

Dear God grant my dad health and wisdom to be successful in the upcoming years. Birthday Prayers for My Son. Dear God on this great day You have freely given to me I pray that Your divine blessings and love will.

God has brought you this far not man. Have a wonderful birthday filled with lots of love joy and fun. Happy Birthday to the sweetest kid in the world.

Happy Birthday dear husband. Happy birthday my son. My son on your birthday I pray for nothing but your happiness in life.

May you never stop doing Gods will. Powered By SEO Experts. May my son walk after You God and fear You.

Birthday Prayers for My Husband. Prayer For A Son On His Birthday. May Allah bless you with lots of love and keep you with lots of happiness.

Poem for my son on his 30th birthday. Allah is mighty and abundant and is the creator of everything. Special Birthday Prayers for My Son.

Dear husband I am wishing for your good health on your birthday Happy Birthday to you. I sincerely pray to Allah to add more joyful days to your life and take away all the sadness and sufferings. Happy birthday to you with endless wishes from me.

A Birthday Prayer For My Precious Son Ayomide. My lovely son Happy Birthday to you. On your first birthday thats my wish we.

Im proud to be Your child. You always look forward to. May Allah bless you with all that you desire in life.

Birthday Prayers for My Daughter. Happy birthday dear son. Birthday Prayers For Sister.

I appreciate everything and I hope you have a happy birthday. I am so happy because Allah blessed me with a husband like you Happy Birthday to you dear. Have a sweet birthday.

On my birthday dear Father in heaven I pray that You will give me an abundance of peace and joy to last me for an eternity. You are the most precious gift. Happy Birthday to My First Born Son Quotes.

The Best of Birthday Duas for a Muslim Brother or Sister. Allah thank you for this day that you granted me full of life and love. You have never made me feel less of a mother.

Nothing is as pleasing as attending your loved ones birthday. Islamic Birthday Duas in English. Happy birthday darling son.

Your gifts are many and I am very grateful for everyone. Heavenly Father Please bless MY SON for his birthday. Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son.

I always pray for your safe and healthy life ahead. I pray God would bless you with health joy good friendships and success. I sincerely pray to Allah to add more joyful days to your life and take away all the sadness and sufferings.

Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son My son on your special day I wish you a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday Prayer for Dad. Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son.

I always pray for your happiness and well-being. Happy Birthday to you my son. Have a wonderful birthday my son.

I have loved you even before I set my eyes on you. Heavenly Father I thank you for my sister. My dear son I have never ever been appreciated more than when you came into my life.

I praise God for you and I am so thankful for you. Yes well-written Islamic Birthday Duas in English for Someone You Care so Much About. My lovely son Happy Birthday to you.

Please Allah bless me today and grant me the strength to become the one you want me to be. Happy birthday my son. May Lord grant him many more beautiful birthdays with his lovely family.

On my birthday I pray to you Allah to stay close to me and make me wise and strong to follow my heart in this life. May you always be protected from the eyes and plans of evil doers. God sent me a blessing and that was you Ayomide.

On my Dads birthday I pray for his healthy life and success. Short Birthday Blessings for Friends and Family. This is prayer for you on your birthday.

You have never failed to care for your parents and I always ask for Allahs mercy upon you. Son I cannot express how. Deep Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son.

On your first birthday thats my wish we love you son. Use the simple examples below to get ideas for a great Islamic birthday card. May you always be protected from the eyes and plans of evil doers.

Birthday Prayers for Your Loved Ones. Son Poem Son Gift Son Present Son Verse Son Graduation Etsy Son Poems Birthday Wishes For Son Poem For My Son may all the best in life my son enrich. For this I will thank him everyday and always.

May Allah bless you with lots of love and keep you with lots of happiness. On this particular. Birthday Prayers for My Son.

May Allah accept my prayers and keep you safe from all the devils Happy Birthday to you dear. Islamic birthday wishes for son sister daughter wife and more Great Islamic birthday wishes. Happy Birthday to you my son.

Id like to thank the lord above for this little life hes given to. Birthday Prayers for My Wife. May Allah continue to bless you and yours.

Dear son I pray that the Almighty will endow you with courage beyond that of Sampson to be able to conquer every obstacle and fear that might come your way in life. I pray that heaven showers you with lots of love and good luck for if you are happy I am happy too 32. I will follow your will and pray that I will never fail.

Its your birthday son I pray God will shower upon you blessings that exceed human expectations. Thank you for your love and care over the years. This article contains an original collection of religious and spiritual birthday wishes messages and sayings for your son daughter mother father best friend wife husband sister or brother.

Give him the courage to follow in your light. The Lord that has made me conceive you and made me deliver you without any problems will never depart from you. May Allah continue to bless you with His divine love beyond this day.

Dear Lord please protect and guide him as he continues along the path youve chosen for him.


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Happy Birthday Brother Wishes


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Love


Pin On My Collections


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Birthday


Birthday Wishes For Friends And Your Loved Ones Birthday Wishes For Son Birthday Wishes For Son Birthday Messages For Son Birthday Wishes For Friend


Pin On Design


Pin On Birthday Wish


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Dua For Today


Pin On Happy Birthday


Pin On Birthday Wishes


Pin On Dua


Pin On Good Morning Inspiration


Pin On Islamic Birthday Wishes


Pin On Happy Birthday

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel